Study the Rules of Usage below to ensure you meet the Standard Conventions.
Rules of Usage
- Medications and Diseases
- Proper Nouns:
- Common Nouns: Common Nouns do not name any specific institution, place, person or profession
- Holidays, Months, Days of the week all need to be capitalized.
- Pronoun “I” must be Capital.
- Capitalized the first Word of a salutation and the first words of a complimentary.
SIMPLE PAST TENCE
- Active: Subject + Verb (ed) + Object
- Passive: Object + was/were + Past Participle + by + Subject
- 2 Hours / Month / Days / Years ago
- in 1970
- Last Month / year/ week